SphereOI is a culture of Artificial Intelligence (AI) mixed with some actual intelligence.
Our studios engineer highly advanced AI/ML solutions for clients in several exciting industries. We help these industries realize the full promise of AI through superior engineering and novel thinking. At SphereOI, we cover all phases of innovation, from the fuzzy front-end of AI strategy all the way to building AI for operations. We are geeks, creators, and inventors who build intelligent stuff.
This position is for an AI Engineer who brings fresh experience challenging the boundaries of today’s frameworks and hardware. We are looking for experts with implementation using PyTorch and CUDA. Candidates should be comfortable creating everything from CNNs to transformers from scratch. If you already do serious AI development, with or without an advanced degree, and want to work with teams and projects that will push you to learn and grow, then we would like to talk with you.
What You Will Be Doing
- Learn new domains and problems.
- Experiment with models and data.
- Collaborate with other experts.
- Develop reference and production implementation of models and pipelines.
- Present at weekly demos and various sessions.
- Support production engineering teams and develop automated tests.
- Build things.
What You Need for This Position
- Current knowledge of deep learning concepts (e.g. transformer models, data parallelism, model parallelism).
- Coding proficiency in at least one modern deep learning framework such as PyTorch or Tensorflow.
- Hands-on programming experience with Python.
- Experience with hardware accelerators (e.g. GPU) is a plus.
- Experience in optimizing deep learning training and inference is a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree in artificial intelligence, math, statistics, physics, economics, computer science, or equivalent in related technical experience.